Aldersgate Men

Friday, June 16, 2006

Mission: Possible

Mission Statement: Possible
The new VP of Sales at my company decreed each of his employees should come up with a personal mission statement. My friend and colleague Mike found this site, which is absolutely perfect.

My first spin: Our business is dedicated to improving the full range of our dynamic metamorphisis by performance and added value second to none.

The scary part? It was better than what I had at that point. Still, developing a mission statement is a surprisingly good exercise. As many of you know, I am a fan of self-improvement and learning new things. Quite frankly, I have been surprised by how this process is focusing me.

If you would like to do it, too, there are a couple of good sites I'd recommend. Here is one. Here is another.

Here is my Personal Mission Sattement:
I will act as a Renaissance man of God, fusing integrity, creativity, and a lifelong love of learning in all of my endeavors. I will be known, respected, and sought out for excellence in all aspects of my personal and professional life.

1 Comments:

Blogger aishah said...

Truly an awesome blog on the Mission Statement. After studying this page, I feel happy and I really like learning more about this topic. Keep sharing the information you have regularly for my future resource. Here, I possess some reference for everyone just browse this amazing site only here to become more details in the resume writing field.
Thanks sharing on your blog like this.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home